Tuesday, 18 November 2014

Top Ten Tuesday (11)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme created/hosted by the Broke and the Bookish. You can find out all the important stuff here.

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait to Get

So, it would appear I'm really not that into series at the moment. Or sequels. Or perhaps nobody is writing sequels to the books I want sequels for. Or perhaps all my favourite series recently ended and I'm waiting for Leigh Bardugo's people to hurry up and put Six of Crows in my hands already. Basically, this is my long-winded way of saying I couldn't think of ten sequels I was excited for. So here are six.



The blank gap represents the fourth book in the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas, which doesn't have a cover yet. Or a title. Or a plot. Or any kind of details whatsoever because it's not coming out for a ridiculously long time. But I still want it.



No comments:

Post a Comment