Tuesday, 29 April 2014

April Round-Up

I know I've been basically MIA this month, but I have an excellent excuse - I've been participating in Camp NaNoWriMo and working on a new manuscript. The first draft's almost finished, hopefully I'll have it completed in the next couple of days because I'd really like to have a whole draft written in thirty days! So, yes, I haven't been reviewing books because I've been busy writing 70,000 words. I think that's a fair excuse. But anyway, I have still been reading, so I thought I'd do a little round up post of the books I read this month and haven't had time to write full reviews of.







What about you? Have you read any good books this month? Let me know in the comments - I'm looking for books to add to my May reading list (or maybe June, since I need to find time to reread a couple series in May before the next instalment comes out! Why, yes, I am talking about Ruin and Rising. When am I not?



No comments:

Post a Comment