Wednesday, 1 May 2013

Unauthorised Absence

So, I've been a little quiet on the blogging front for the last couple of weeks. I've been busy with work stuff and reading and life - there was a wedding (not mine) and a basketball play-off final (which my team won. I didn't play, just to be utterly clear). And I'm probably not going to be around much this month either, but instead I'll be over at http://flash-31.blogspot.co.uk/

Last year, a group of us wrote a flashfiction every day for a month, using paint colour names as prompts. This year, we're doing the same thing but with song titles. The first few flashfictions are already up, so you should definitely go check it out, and that's where I'll be for the next month, although I've got some book reviews scheduled to go up here over the next couple of weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment