Saturday, 17 November 2012

BREAKING DAWN PART TWO

Okay, so I was planning to write a review of the final instalment in the Twilight series - Breaking Dawn Part Two. Mostly so I could brag about going to the midnight screening (this is a stupid thing to do, by the way. I've done it for like four films now, and it's horrible. The atmosphere's great but I was exhausted before it started and then couldn't get to sleep afterwards. Just don't do it.)

Then I actually saw the movie. Now, for weeks now I've been seeing stuff about how they changed the ending. And I don't want to spoil it for anyone. I'm so glad I didn't know what they'd changed. I approve of the change that was made - for the most part - and I think not knowing is a huge part of that. The reaction/atmosphere in the cinema was incredible. I've never experienced anything like that. It was really very strange.

So, I'll just say this - if you haven't seen or liked the other movies, don't bother seeing this one. It's an excellent send-off, but if you didn't like the others then why would you care? And if you are planning to see it, be sure not to read anything about it online beforehand.



No comments:

Post a Comment