Monday, 22 October 2012

Shameless Self-Promotion

Happy Monday!

No meme today because the 30 Days one is finished, and I haven't found a new one to do yet. I like the idea of a Monday Meme.

So instead, I thought I'd share a little bit of news that I forgot to mention a few weeks ago. One of my short stories has been published in an e-book anthology, called Visions: Contemplations of Life in 2050 and Beyond. It contains 25 short stories looking ahead to the near future, and how the world and our lives might have changed. I haven't had a chance to read all of the other 24 stories, but the ones I have read have all been really interesting, so I think it is well worth the £1.91 that Amazon are selling it for.

(click on the picture to go to the book's Amazon.co.uk page)

At the moment, it's only available as an e-book - we're hoping to eventually do a print run, but that's all a bit up in the air at the moment. For those of you who, like me, don't have a Kindle or anything like that, you can download free software from Amazon so that you can read it on your PC or Mac or a range of other devices. You can find the details of that here.



No comments:

Post a Comment