Thursday, 4 August 2011

Introducing the World's Best Sister

Yes, I'm talking about myself. Since my useless and frankly unappreciative siblings refuse to acknowledge my sheer awesomeness, I thought I'd do it myself. I am awesome.

My parents are away for a few days, meaning I'm responsible for feeding my little brother. Well, my younger brother, he's six-foot-four. He's also seventeen and should be capable of feeding himself, but that's a story for another time. So, since I'm at home for the summer because I can't afford to pay my rent in Winchester and my parents will give me FREE FOOD, I'm in charge of the kitchen.

And today, I discovered that I am a bonfide domestic goddess. My conversation with my brother about dinner went a little something like this:

ME: What do you want for tea? Pizza or sausages? Bearing in mind that pizza will be a lot easier for me since I don't know how long it takes to cook sausages and since you can't have just sausages for tea, I can either put the sausages and chips in together and we can have charcoal instead of chips. Or I can put the chips in later, and we'll have burnt sausages because the chips won't be cooked yet.

THE BOY: Pizza, then.


And do you know what I made him for tea? I made him the pizza that he so desperately craved. See? Awesome sister.

And now a note for my frankly disappointing siblings - my birthday's coming up soon. Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment