Friday, 15 July 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2

I went to a midnight showing last night, and didn't get home until 3am, so this won't be a full review. I'll do one when I'm less tired and crabby, probably Sunday.

I just wanted to express my utter delight that I was able to see the film in 2D. Despite being told ny Vue customer service that under no circumstances would they be showing the film in 2D at midnight, I arrived and saw it on the board. A quick word with manager Natalie and we had a full refund, two 2D tickets, the best seats possible and an almost empty screening room. I think I was more excited about that than I was about the film, and I was pretty damn excited about the film.

1 comment:

  1. I am very happy that you got to see it in 2D, because I know how happy it must have made you :) I am seeing it in 3D, at 1:30 on Monday, and I AM TOO EXCITED FOR WORDS.

    ReplyDelete